- CAPACITY - 150ML. Recommended for rooms up to 215 sq. Ft.
- INTELLIGENT & SAFE - Automatically turn off when the diffuser runs out of water. No worry about damaging the device itself or causing danger to users. Made of BPA-free material, this essential oil diffuser is non-toxic and safe for babies.
- UNIQUE AND COMPACT DESIGN - The aroma diffuser is coated with wood grain, it can also be used as a decoration for your home and office.
- ADJUSTABLE MIST MODE - It runs 3-4 hours in continuous mode, or over 6 hours in intermittent mode (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off).
- PERFECT DIFFUSER - You can use it with water or add a few drops of essential oil to create an aromatherapy spa in your own space. It's easy to set up and maintain also is the best gift for your friends and family.
Purchased this or replace my previous favorite diffuser (bagel shaped version) and love it just as much! It works the same although it has one less setting. I always use the longest setting so don’t miss that function. It is easier to set up and I like that it doesn’t have the various light distraction feature, which makes it more soothing to use at night.
Using as a humidifier, and essential oil diffuser at times. It is fairly small, as pictured next to a regular bottle of water just for reference. Good for smaller rooms. I think the light is neat for using at night (not very bright nor distracting) turns off when the water runs out. Easy to clean as the electrical cord can be removed. Very easy to use, only a couple of pieces to it. I think the appearance of it is very appealing! Love the darker wood look. Definitely worth the low price!
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I am first time essential oil diffuser and this was a great purchase for me. It looks nice and is a quality product. I like the 30 second on and 30 second off feature. I also like the ability to have the light changing colors, staying one color or completely being off while diffusing. I fill it up at night and put it on the interval timer and it will run most of the night. It will automatically shut off when the diffuser runs out of water so that it doesn't get ruined. My 13 and 11 year old kids can use it with ease because it is so SIMPLE to use. I added a short video with my review to answer any other questions.
Fantastic diffuser...the interval option makes all the difference. I use one by my bed all night and have one at work and they have changed my health. Really suffering with virus, allergies and sinus problems at 'sick-building' office and the central heating at home just dries out my sinuses at night. These little units plus a salt lamp has kept me healthy with a drop of pure lemon essential oil at work (noone seems to be offended by lemon) and different soothing oils at night. The unit set to intervals last a full nights sleep or day at work and shuts off on it's own when the water gets low. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I am a man and have no experience with Essential Oils and had no idea how this would work, but I was shopping for Air Fresheners, and this product was on the page so I took a look at it, and figured, 'eh, why not give it a shot for $20'. It's awesome. I put it in my bathroom, and didn't think it was working, but then a friend came over and instantly commented on how it smelled like nice peppermint, to which I said, 'oh that's my bathroom'. Since then I can definitely smell it. It should be noted that this is my bedroom bathroom, not the living room bathroom. So with this product and some essential oil, which I had never purchased before, I'm basically freshening my bathroom, bedroom, and living room.I don't know how you're supposed to pick out which oils to use, I picked out a peppermint. I can't vouch for the oils curing cancer, world hunger, or any of the other diseases of the world, but my bathroom smells lovely when I'm sitting on the can reading reddit on my phone.