- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY: The ENERGY STAR certified thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access, and in-app system usage.
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS: Use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Skip any extra work painting or patching the wall thanks to the standard thermostat size.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes - a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only, and heat pump systems. Check system and router compatibility at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- USAGE REPORTS: Monitor current day and historical heating, cooling, and fan runtimes right in the app.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
- CIRCULATING FAN: Air circulation may improve indoor air quality by helping to regulate temperature and prevent the buildup of particles and mold.
Downstairs install went well and I thought upstairs did too until I left town and wife was complaining about it being too hot upstairs. I had followed the instructions and wired it up the same way as downstairs so it should have worked fine. On a hunch I changed one of the wires to connect to the second top connector instead of the top and voila, cold air. Certainly not the thermostats fault that our house was wired wonky.
Easy installation with their wire conversion table in the docs; was able to get installed in less than 30 minutes. App is awesome I love changing the temp from my bed on my phone!
Easy to install and use. Having to control all the settings from my phone with the app was great during this past winter.
Easiest to use smart thermostat I could find. The thermostat itself works like a basic digital thermostat. No unnecessary bells and whistles. Easy for everyone to use. The Android app is very easy to use, has extra featyres, and has the ability to set thermostat to Auto mode for engaging cool/heat automatically as needed to keep temperature within a comfortable range. Can lock thermostat from app to keep others from messing with it. Can enable percentage per hour to run blower only. This is great as the comfortable outside temperature seasons can be long and the air would get stail in our house since the unit never runs during this season. Had trouble setting it up with multiple phones controlling. Lost wifi during this time. Performed a reset of the thermostat and set up again. Has been 2 months and no issues, no disconnects. Connected to Ubiquiti hotspot.
Easy to install and it works great