- Chime and Batteries Include: Our WiFi doorbell camera comes with all necessary accessories: chime, batteries, USB cable, all are ready for you. You can fully charge the batteries with the USB cable or 18650 rechargeable batteries according to your preference.
- Two-way Audio: Our ring video doorbell offers real-time video and two-way audio with noise cancellation, which allows you to see, hear and talk to your visitors at your door in a wide-angle lens through the APP which is compatible with iOS and Android. (APP can set up a phone call or SMS reminders)
- PIR Motion Detection: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when it is triggered, the video doorbell will send instant alerts to your mobile phone and record a short video clip of the event to the cloud. (Low, Medium, and High sensitivity or you to choose.)
- IR Night Vision: This wireless waterproof video doorbell equipped with an IR sensor and LED, the infrared light will automatically turn on at night. With 720P HD video and smart infrared night vision, you also can see clearly even in dim lighting.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Connection: No wires and cables are required, just download the APP, then connect it to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi with the help of your smartphone, keeping your doorbell always online and answer the door from anywhere.
Security measures must be in place. It is very convenient to have a doorbell with a camera. It has a wide field of view and a loud sound. You can also know in advance if you have a guest.
Delivered so fast.started using Ring Video Doorbell a few days ago and I feel so happy and satisfied with this product because it is so easy to set up/install with the option of using battery. I will be able to see/talk with clarity with whoever comes to my door when I am away from my home and other great features like weather protection, night vision, motion alerts, recording and live view so I can definitely have a peace of mind home away from home.
Set up was quite easy by following the instruction (less than five minutes), fully charged the battery, drill hole to screw the bracket on wall and plug it on and ready to go. Video quality is quite clear with 720p, I think is enough as a door bell security camera as well as picture resolution. Motion detection works good and the responsive rate is fast enough ( it could be better). Have been using for a week now and happy with it.The door chime actually is quite loud( I put it behind my TV) and I still hear very loud when I was watching movies. The instructions said you can change the door bell ringtone but I haven't have a chance to test it yet.Tip: make sure your wifi is 2.4ghz, otherwise you are not able to connect it ( I did not realize at the beginning). Also it would be better if there is indicator light for the battery charging.
Was looking for a doorbell camera to add to my existing security system that didn't cost a small fortune. My security company wanted too much money to install a similar item. I decided to shop around for an inexpensive alternative that I could install myself. This one had all the features I wanted at a reasonable price. Installation was easy since it's battery operated. I had no problem connecting it too my network. I've had it installed for a while with no issues and the battery life seems good. Comes with everything you need to install. It can also be hard wired to an existing doorbell transformer if desired. So far, so good.
Works just like the Ring with a better price. I absolutely love the chimes:) you can change music and it even has holiday music