- World's Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industrys longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Easy and Effective Property Protection: The wireless Water Sensor could not be easier to install; just place near or under the equipment you wish to monitor. Suggested uses are near or under sump pumps, toilets, water heaters, laundry machines, dishwashers, sinks, fish tanks, and any other location subject to water leaks and flooding.
- Early-Warning Notifications: Receive real-time early-warning notifications and protect your home and property from water damage. Notifications are in the form of smartphone banner alerts, SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs. Additionally, you may configure your system to activate a siren alarm and/or lights in your home.
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 5 years or more (depending on the application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
15 minutes to setup hub and leak sensor. Tested and installed perfectly. Configurable alerts frequency to iPhone/iPad work great
After our whole house humidifier supply line split, dumping water in our basement and damaging our hot water heater, the time had come to purchase some water sensors to ensure if there was any leak, we would be notified. After researching so many products, I purchased the YoLink Smart Hub with 4 water sensors. Setup was incredibly easy, tested each sensor by dripping water on them and letting the bottom sit in some water. Not the top and bottom sensors alerted right away, to the app, to my Email and texted my phone.I was absolutely astonished that a mere week later, the solenoid valve on the repaired whole house humidifier failed, spraying water all over the basement again. However, this time, I had the YoLink sensors, which alerted immediately (see screenshot log) and I was able to cut the water supply valve with minimal water on the floor.I now have sensors in the laundry room, sump pump, water heater, and the main water line. I will probably be purchasing more add on sensors to put under each sink. These sensors work, and they have already paid for themselves by alerting to water that would have soaked the basement once again. I cannot comment yet on battery life, but I expect it will be quite good. Good job YoLink for a great product!
After a kitchen water leak we were looking for a product to make sure we had early warning if it happened again. This is a great suite of products. We have the hub, siren and initially one leak detector. We were so impressed with the range we now have eight spread everywhere from the kitchen to the water heater in the attic.The user interface on the phone app is intuitive, the set up takes seconds and the range from the hub, with its own network, impressive. We now have the peace of mind that in addition to the siren in the house we’ll get a text and an email wherever we are alerting us to any future leaks.I had a questionfor technical support and got a quick, clear, concise response.A well designed product with current technology. I highly recommend.
After receiving my four sensors and the hub superfast, the directions on setting it up was so easy, downloading the app was super easy too. Scanning the Hub and sensors to the App was so easy anyone can do it. My four sensors are placed under two bathroom sinks, under my dishwasher and one under my washing machine see pictures, now I am looking to buy more sensors for more locations in my house.If I could give this product 1000 Starts I would.
After trying a variety of water leak sensors from other companies that just don’t quite work “all the time,” YoLink delivered reliability that I have been searching for. I purchased the YoLink hub and 10 leak sensors to replace a bunch of other brand’s water detectors that constantly failed to send push notifications to my smartphone. When it comes to something like a water leak in your home, you need something reliable. All 10 YoLink leak detectors notified my phone instantly when I tested them with a few drops of water. Not a single one failed to alert me of a potential flood situation. I plan to get more YoLink products because I have yet to find this kind of reliability and range with other “smart” sensors.