- 3MP FHD & Night Vision: The outdoor WiFi camera is equipped with high resolution (2304x1296) 3MP images and a super-wide 110-degree viewing angle. With 18 infrared LEDs to provide clear night vision within 30m even in complete darkness.
- Compatible with WiFi/Ethernet: The security camera works perfectly when connected to a 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable. Please kindly note that this Wi-Fi camera requires a wall plug and is NOT battery powered.
- Two-Way Talk & Micro SD Card Storage: This surveillance camera comes with a built-in speaker to allow you to communicate with those on the camera's side. It supports up to 64GB micro SD card video recording.
- Intelligent Motion Detection & Alert Push: This IP camera supports customize motion detection areas, motion-triggered recording, and real-time motion alert pushing to the APP/Email. Motions will be recorded in one video for up to 15 seconds.
- IP66 Waterproof: This home security camera is waterproof for outdoor use. Supporting temperature ranges from 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C) makes it strong enough to withstand rough weather such as heavy rain, storm, or snow.
Great CCTV system works with my NVR, the smart phone app downloads easily and works well. I downloaded the PC software HiP2P from Luowice official website on my windows 10 PC, the camera works well using PC. I also found it is able to be in conjunction with a Synology NAS, and all I did is declare the IP, the port: 8080, username and password in the Surveillance software. The camera functions well in daylight and IR night view going fine for the moment and is reasonably easy to install. I mounted it under the eaves on the outside corner of my building so it can scan its full field. I would still buy another one.
I’ve never owned a security camera before and never thought I needed one. I’ve been reading a lot in my local Facebook group about break ins recently in the area. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. The main reason I didn’t get a camera before is because I thought there was a bunch of wires to hook up. This camera is wifi which hooks up to your router pretty easily. The only thing to plug in is the power for the camera. I really like how it has night vision on it so you can see at night. It also has a audio feature that works pretty decent. I haven’t done this yet but there is a micro SD slot to record in case you want to go back and look at footage later. It takes about 2 people to install since it’s a little heavy but it isn’t difficult. The best part is you can monitor the camera on your phone. The app is great to use with different options to mess around with.
I like the product, good quality and easy to install.
Set up is a little complicated overall worth the price
This camera was very easy to install and the picture is great. Setting up the camera took about 10 minutes using the camhi app. It's only been a couple of weeks but so far so good.